With the 12-way dip switch, just match the key fob remotes and the receiver’s dip switch and it’s coded. Easy, secure and simple to code.
With the encrypted code you switch all the 12- way dip switches OFF and the remote and receiver automatically goes into the encrypted coding.
Click here to view compatible receivers.
- Keyring transmitter with 2 or 4 channels
- Dual Coding System, 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes
- Simultaneously transmits the code on 5 different frequencies, making it impossible for the remote to be interfered with or jammed
- Uses frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS)
- Operating range of up to 200 metres depending on building structure and receiver antenna
- Custom print available for front labels.
- Designed in Australia and competitive pricing
- AS/NZS 4268, CE and FCC Certified
- PentaCODE brochure
- Technical data click here
How secure is your rolling code remote control. Click the below links.
- Backup batteries: Backup battery for automatic gates and doors provide hassle free operation even during power blackouts
- Solar Panels: Eco-friendly solution to residential gate or door automation. These are also ideal for remote applications, saving the cost for running power wires to remote locations.
- Battery Chargers: Suitable for 24 or 12 Volt batteries.
- Automatic Gate Accessoriesadmin2022-03-14T12:13:06+10:00
- 915MHz Multicode Seriesadmin2022-06-08T15:58:57+10:00
- Wireless Wall Switchadmin2022-09-08T08:33:14+10:00
- Domestic & Industrial Gate Automationadmin2023-03-20T14:06:40+10:00
- Industrial Inverter Drive with Dual Limit Switchadmin2022-07-22T11:03:07+10:00
- Key Fob Remotesadmin2020-09-15T12:30:07+10:00