The PentaFOB®WP uses frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS). This means that when a button is pressed, it simultaneously transmits the encrypted code on five different frequencies. This makes it impossible for your remote control to be interfered or jammed.
Available in 1, 2, 4 and 5 button configurations. The keyring retainer is moulded as part of the chassis using reinforced nylon making for a super sturdy keyring mount.
The PentaFOB®WP series is an extremely versatile remote control that can be customized through a range or configurations and front design to suit your needs. Click here to view compatible receivers.
- Waterproof keyring remote control with 1, 2, 4 or 5 channels.
- Simultaneously transmits the encrypted code on 5 different frequencies, making it impossible for the remote to be interfered with or jammed
- Uses frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS)
- Operating range of up to 100 metres depending on building structure and receiver antenna
- Custom front designs available
- IP Rating test report
- Designed in Australia
- Competitive pricing
- Technical data click here
- PentaFOB Programmer:add, edit and delete individual PentaFOB transmitters from the receiver’s memory.
- Penta Receivers: Receivers for PentaFOB remotes.
- Penta Repeater / Booster: Extends the operating range of the PentaFOB® remotes to approximately 500 metres.
- Automatic Gates Kit: We have kits and control cards for all types of automatic gates including sliding gates, swing gates, cantilever gates, solar gates, farm gates and industrial roller doors
Download Elsema Catalogues
Elsema’s Gate and Door Controls Catalogue: Includes Automatic sliding gate motor kits, Automatic swing gate motor kits, Solar gate kits, Control cards, Door controls, Keyring Remotes, Receivers, IP66 rated Cases, Solar Panels, Backup Batteries and many more.
Elsema’s Wireless Communication Catalogue: Includes Transmitters, Receivers, Antennas, IP66 rated Cases, Backup Batteries, and many more.