Long Range Wireless Transmitter for Switching Applications
This FMT151 series has a transmission power of 100mW and a current consumption of only 85mA. It gives a controlled range of up to 5000 metres. The controlled operation can be any electronic or electrical operated device when used with the FMR151… series of receivers.
The channels are activated via screw type terminals onto which the user can connect reed switches, toggle switches, push buttons or any form of normally open (NO) contact.
Download Brochure and Installation Instruction
- Available with 1, and 8 channel inputs
- Built in LED indicates transmission
- User selectable up to 8 different frequencies
- Useable Operating Range: Up to 5000 metres, depending on installation and type of antenna used.
Compatible Receivers: Elsema type FMR151… series
- Selectable transmission modes, off delay, continuous and one burst
- Not affected by natural or man-made electrical interference
- Export Models also available for USA/Canada & New Zealand
- Technical data click here
To activate a receiver longer than 5 minutes, use a delay off feature in the receiver (FMR15101) and transmitter. The delay off feature in the receiver needs to be set more than the transmitter. This ensures that the transmitter keeps resetting the off delay in the receiver.