PCK43304W, 433MHz PentaCODE® Transmitter with External Inputs
The PCK43304W is a 4-channel PentaCODE® transmitter with terminals to connect external normally open contact closures. You can wire in push buttons or easily integrate it into your existing equipment.
The PentaCODE® dual coding system gives the installer the option to use the classic 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes.
With the 12-way dip switch, just match the transmitters and the receivers dip switch and it’s coded. With the encrypted code you switch all the 12-way dip switches OFF and the remote and receiver automatically goes into the encrypted coding. Please see coding instructions for encrypted coding procedure.
- 12 to 24 Volts AC/DC supply
- Operating range: 500 metres
- 12-way dipswitch or encrypted coding
- Four external inputs (normally open type)
- Compatible with all Penta series receivers
- Frequency hopping between 433.100 to 434.700 MHz
- Wireless push button, PLC controls or anywhere else you need a wireless signal to transmit a contact closure
- Technical data click here
- Automatic Gate Accessoriesadmin2022-03-14T12:13:06+10:00
- 915MHz Multicode Seriesadmin2022-06-08T15:58:57+10:00
- Wireless Wall Switchadmin2022-09-08T08:33:14+10:00
- Domestic & Industrial Gate Automationadmin2023-03-20T14:06:40+10:00
- Industrial Inverter Drive with Dual Limit Switchadmin2022-07-22T11:03:07+10:00
- Key Fob Remotesadmin2020-09-15T12:30:07+10:00