FOB Wall Switch
4-Button, Wireless Wall Remote with PentaFOB® Technology
Needs Adobe Reader
|The wireless wall remote can be mounted on the standard single-gang electrical wall box or directly on to the wall. It can wirelessly control lights, automatic gates and garage doors. It transmits a wireless signal to the Penta receiver which switches relays to turn the device On and Off.
No need to run wires from the wall remote to the lights. Just mount the wall remote on the wall and connect Penta receiver to the light. Modern design and ultra-thin profile.
This wireless wall remote uses PentaFOB® technology. Click here to view compatible receivers.
Elsema Part Number: FOBswitch or FOBswitch Kit
- Ultra slim and stylish design for wall mount
- Compatible with standard single-gang wall box or just screw directly on to the wall
- Compatible with Penta series receivers
- No need to run wires from the wall remote to the light
- Easily replace battery without removing from the wall
- Designed in Australia with competitive price
- Over 17 billion encrypted codes.
- Operating range of up to 100 metres depending on building structure and receiver antenna
- 18mA (typical) at 3 Volts DC supply during transmission
- Battery life of 2 years with average use
- Uses frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS)
- Operating frequency: 433.100 to 434.700 MHz
|FOB Switch||Wall Switch Only|
|FOB Switch Kit||Wall Switch with PCR43301RE Receiver included|
- PentaFOB Programmer:add, edit and delete individual PentaFOB transmitters from the receiver’s memory.
- Penta Receivers: Receivers for PentaFOB remotes.
- Penta Repeater / Booster: Extends the operating range of the PentaFOB® remotes to approximately 500 metres.
- Automatic Gates Kit: We have kits and control cards for all types of automatic gates including sliding gates, swing gates, cantilever gates, solar gates, farm gates and industrial roller doors