31 Tarlington Place
Smithfield NSW 2164
4-20mA, Analog Receiver, FMT Series 151MHz
- Tech Data
The 151MHz receivers use dual conversion, narrow band FM which makes it ideal for industrial applications. Built into the receiver is a noise and signal strength indicator. The user selectable frequency synthesizer allows for easy installation on a frequency that is not in use, allowing optimal performance in the receiving range.
The receiver outputs the 4-20mA analog signal and a second output is available for a normally open digital signal.
- One 4-20mA analog output and one digital output
- Low current consumption
- Built-in noise or signal strength indicator
- User can select 8 different frequencies
- Easy code setup with dip switch settings
- Optional QM100 bracket available for easy mounting to cases or walls
- Supply Voltage: 11 - 28 Volts DC.
- Current Consumption: 35mA standby
- Receiving Frequency:150.825, 150.900, 151.025, 151.175, 151.400, 151.600, 151.775 & 152.375MHz
- Sensitivity: Better than 0.5µV (for relay output to switch on)
- Output: 4-20 mA analog signal and 1 digital output (normally open)
- Antenna: Elsema ANT151MHz series
- Dimensions: 95 x 70 x 20mm (No Case, NC)
- Useable Transmitter: Elsema type TXA15101 and TXA15101E
- Ideal for Industrial Automation, eg Crane Control, winches, wireless cement truck operation.
|Part Number||Description||Part Number||Description|
|RXA15101||4-20mA Receiver without a Case
||RXA15101E||4-20mA Receiver Enclosed in a Case|