31 Tarlington Place
Smithfield NSW 2164
PCTR433, Repeater / Booster for “PentaFOB®” and “PentaCODE®” remotes
- Tech Data
The Pentarepeater receives the transmissions from “PentaFOB®” and “PentaCODE®” remotes and than re-transmits it with high power. The repeater can increase the operating range of these remotes to 500 metres. It can be powered by common micro USB such as phone, digital camera charges or by external AC-DC supply.
The repeater can repeat both encrypted code and dip switch code. Multiple repeaters can be used to further extend the range.
Order Code : PCTR433.
- Supply Voltage: Micro USB or 11 to 28 Volts AC or DC
- Current Consumption: 25 mA standby
- Operating frequency: 433.100 to 434.700 MHz
- Sensitivity: Better than 0.316µV (-117dBm)
- Antenna: Elsema ANT 433MHz series
- Useable Transmitters: All Elsema type PCK433 & FOB433 series
- Useable Receivers: All Elsema type Penta Receivers
- Ideal for nursing homes, garage doors, automatic gates or switching household lights