31 Tarlington Place
Smithfield NSW 2164
PCR43302P, 2 Channel Penta Series 6 pin 433MHz Receiver
- Tech Data
This receiver is compatible with “PentaFOB®” and “PentaCODE®” remotes. One of our smallest receivers measuring 55 x 44 x 13 mm. Small but still very powerful using the latest Mosfet technology to give you two outputs with high switching current of 2 Amps at
The PentaCODE® dual coding system gives the installer the option to use the classic 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes.
With the 12-way dip switch, just match the keyring remotes and the receiver's dip switch and it's coded. With the encrypted code you switch all the 12-way dip switches OFF and the remote and receiver automatically goes into the encrypted coding.
The receiver is available as a plug in type with the standard 6-pin connector. This connector allows you to integrate the receiver into your design. Use 6WHP or 6WLP connector.
- 2 channel version available.
- Plug in type.
- Antenna diversityAntenna diversity is used in the PCR range of receivers. The receivers can use two antennas to improve the quality and reliability of the wireless link. Often in urban and indoor environments, there is no clear line of sight between the remote control and receiver. Instead the signal is reflected along multiple paths before finally being received. Each of these bounces can introduce phase shifts, time delays, attenuations, and distortions that can destructively interfere with one another at the receiving antenna.
Antenna diversity is especially effective at mitigating these multi-path situations. This is because two antennas offer a receiver several observations of the same signal. Each antenna will experience a different interference environment. Thus, if one antenna is experiencing a deep fade, it is likely that other antenna has a sufficient signal. Such a system can provide a robust link with extended range. Antenna diversity is commonly used in wifi modems which can have up to three antennas.
- Frequency hopping
- Compatible with “PentaFOB®” and “PentaCODE®”remotes
- Uses frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS)
- One of the most secure remote control system on the market
- Designed in Australia
- Competitive pricing
PCR43302P: 7 to 36 Volts DC
- Standby Current: 20mA
- 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes.
- Sensitivity: Better than 0.316µV (-117dBm)
- Operating frequency: 433.100 to 434.700 MHz
- PentaCODE® brochure
2-channel, plug in type receiver. Output switching 2 Amps 40VDC.
55 x 44 x 13mm
- Backup batteries: Backup battery for automatic gates and doors provide hassle free operation even during power blackouts
- Solar Panels: Eco-friendly solution to residential gate or door automation. These are also ideal for remote applications, saving the cost for running power wires to remote locations.
- battery Chargers: Suitable for 24 or 12 Volt batteries.
Automatic Swinging Gate
FOB Remote Controls
Keyring Remote Control
Automatic Gate controllers
Receivers to match PentaCODE® transmitters
Weatherproof Photo Electric Beam
Retro-reflective Photo Beam
2-Channel Metal Loop Detector
High Sensitive Metal Loop Detector
Open gates with a free call from your mobile
Magnetic locks for gates and doors
IP66 Rated cases in various sizes
IP66 Rated Strobe or Flashing Lights