31 Tarlington Place
Smithfield NSW 2164
PCR43301RE, Single Channel Penta Series 433MHz Receiver
- Tech Data
- programming Videos
This receiver is compatible with “PentaFOB®” and “PentaCODE®” remotes. The receiver is so small that it can be easily installed into your existing automatic gate opener or garage door controls. Other applications include light control, security shutters or anywhere else you need a wireless signal to transmit a contact closure.
The PentaCODE® dual coding system gives the installer the option to use the classic 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes.
With the 12-way dip switch, just match the keyring remotes and the receiver's dip switch and it's coded. With the encrypted code you switch all the 12-way dip switches OFF and the remote and receiver automatically goes into the encrypted coding. Please see coding instructions for encrypted coding procedure.
- One channel receiver pre wired with relay output
- 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes.
- Frequency hopping
- Supply voltage can be AC or DC
- Antenna diversityAntenna diversity is used in the PCR range of receivers. The receivers can use two antennas to improve the quality and reliability of the wireless link. Often in urban and indoor environments, there is no clear line of sight between the remote control and receiver. Instead the signal is reflected along multiple paths before finally being received. Each of these bounces can introduce phase shifts, time delays, attenuations, and distortions that can destructively interfere with one another at the receiving antenna.
Antenna diversity is especially effective at mitigating these multi-path situations. This is because two antennas offer a receiver several observations of the same signal. Each antenna will experience a different interference environment. Thus, if one antenna is experiencing a deep fade, it is likely that other antenna has a sufficient signal. Such a system can provide a robust link with extended range. Antenna diversity is commonly used in wifi modems which can have up to three antennas.
- Compatible with “PentaFOB®” and “PentaCODE®”remotes
- Unlimited remotes can be programmed to the receiver
- Highly sensitive receiver input stage
- Crystal controlled for high reliability
- Modes include Momentary and Latching
- Easy mounting to cases or walls
- Supply Voltage: 11.0 - 28 VAC/DC. Can use Elsema DC or AC power supply, 12PP1000 or 24PP.
- Current Consumption: 21 mA standby
- Operating frequency: 433.100 to 434.700 MHz
- Sensitivity: Better than 0.316µV (-117dBm)
- Relay Output: One change over relay output, rated at 10 Amps / 240VAC
- Antenna: Elsema ANT 433MHz series
- Dimensions: 70 x 55 x 25mm
- Useable Transmitters: All Elsema type PCK433 & FOB433 series
- Ideal for garage doors, automatic gates or switching any device
|PCR43301RE||Receiver pre wired in a case with 1 relay output.|