31 Tarlington Place
Smithfield NSW 2164
MCR91508, 8 Channel Multicode Series 915MHz Receiver
- Tech Data
These eight channel receivers are available in 3 versions. MCR91508R (with relay outputs), MCR91508POS (positive switching outputs) and MCR91508SS (open collector outputs).
These receivers use a dual digital coding called Multicode Technology (MCT). This MCT digital coding can be either the 12-way dipswitch or the encrypted coding for high security applications.
The combination of FFH and MCT technology brings you a very sophisticated receiver yet easy to use. The FFH technology is usually used in very expensive equipment with military, medical applications.
- Fast Frequency Hopping operates on several frequencies to avoid interference or jamming
- Digital Coding, 12-way dipswitch or encrypted coding
- Wide operating supply voltage and low current consumption
- Can operate several transmitters and receivers next to each with no interferences or jamming
- User modes are selectable from the 4-way dip switch.
- On-board Red LED to indicate reception of a signal
- Crystal Controlled for high stability and accuracy
- Supply voltage: 11 – 28 Volts AC/DC.
- 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted code
- Useable Transmitters: All Elsema type MCT915xx series
- Ideal for Industrial Automation, eg Crane Control, winches, wireless cement truck operation.
- MCR91508POS maximum switching currents, download driver chip datasheet.
|Part Number||Description||Part Number||Description|
|MCR91508R||Receiver with 8 Relay Outputs.||MCR91508RE||MCR91508R receiver enclosed in an IP66 rated case.|
|MCR91508POS||8-Channel Receiver with Positive Output Switching||MCR91508POSE||MCR91508POS receiver enclosed in an IP66 rated case.|
|MCR91508SS||8-Channel Receiver with Negative Output Switching||MCR91508SSE||MCR91508SS receiver enclosed in an IP66 rated case.|