31 Tarlington Place
Smithfield NSW 2164
MCR91502R, 2 Channel Multicode Series 915MHz Receiver
- Tech Data
This receiver gives you two relay outputs with a contact rating of 8 Amps at 240VAC for each relay. Using pluggable terminal blocks, high quality SMA antenna connector and the quick mount (QM100) makes for easy installation. Also available in an IP66 rated weather proof case, MCR91502RE.
These receivers use a dual digital coding called Multicode Technology (MCT). This MCT digital coding can be either the 12-way dipswitch or the encrypted coding for high security applications.
The combination of FFH and MCT technology brings you a very sophisticated receiver yet easy to use. The FFH technology is usually used in very expensive equipment with military, medical applications.
- Fast Frequency Hopping operates on several frequencies to avoid interference or jamming
- Digital Coding, 12-way dipswitch or encrypted coding
- Wide operating supply voltage and low current consumption
- Can operate several transmitters and receivers next to each with no interferences or jamming
- Momentary and Latching modes are user selectable
- On-board Red LED to indicate reception of a signal
- Crystal Controlled for high stability and accuracy
- Supply voltage: 10 – 28 Volts AC/DC.
- 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes
- Output: Two change over relay outputs, rated at 8 Amps 240VAC
- Useable Transmitters: All Elsema type MCT915xx series
- Ideal for Industrial Automation, eg Crane Control, winches, wireless cement truck operation.
|Part Number||Description||Part Number||Description|
|MCR91502R||Receiver with 2 Relay Outputs.||MCR91502RE||2-Channel receiver enclosed in an IP66 rated case.|