The Next Generation of Wireless Remote Controls, Superior to Rolling Code Remotes
|The PentaCODE® dual coding system gives the installer the option to use the classic 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes.
With the 12-way dip switch, just match the key fob remotes and the receiver’s dip switch and it’s coded. Easy, secure and simple to code.
With the encrypted code you switch all the 12- way dip switches OFF and the remote and receiver automatically goes into the encrypted coding. Click here to view compatible receivers.
- Keyring transmitter with 2 or 4 channels
- Dual Coding System, 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes
- Simultaneously transmits the code on 5 different frequencies, making it impossible for the remote to be interfered with or jammed
- Uses frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS)
- One of the most secure remote controls on the market
- Designed in Australia and competitive pricing
- AS/NZS 4268, CE and FCC Certified
- 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes.
- Option of 2 or 4 buttons.
- Operating range of up to 200 metres depending on building structure and receiver antenna
- 18mA (typical) at 12 Volts DC supply during transmission
- Battery life of 1.5 years with average use
- Operating frequency: 433.100 to 434.700 MHz
- Custom print available for front labels.
- PentaCODE brochure
|Part Number||Description||Part Number||Description|
|PCK43302||2-channel, keyring transmitter||PCK43304||4-channel, keyring transmitter|
|SV100||Sun visor holder or belt clip for keyring transmitter||WB100||Wall mount bracket for the keyring
- Backup batteries: Backup battery for automatic gates and doors provide hassle free operation even during power blackouts
- Solar Panels: Eco-friendly solution to residential gate or door automation. These are also ideal for remote applications, saving the cost for running power wires to remote locations.
- Battery Chargers: Suitable for 24 or 12 Volt batteries.