31 Tarlington Place
Smithfield NSW 2164
GLR43308, 8 Channel Gigalink™ Series 433MHz Receivers
- Tech Data
- programming Videos
This Gigalink™ receiver gives you eight outputs.
The outputs for GLR43308 switches to negative when activated. Outputs can hold 40 Volts in “Off” state with output current rated up to 125mA.
The outputs for GLR43308POS switches positive when activated. Each output can be up to 50 Volts and a drive current of 120 mA
The outputs are protected with a diode to stop any EMF or transient from getting to the receiver.
The receiver's micro-controller can store unlimited number of transmitters with a high security level using the encrypted 32-bit digital code. Included with the receiver is the Gigalink™ programming cable.
- Eight outputs
- Over 4 billion code combinations
- Supply voltage can be AC or DC
- Highly sensitive receiver input stage
- Crystal controlled for high reliability
- Can store unlimited number of transmitters
- Momentary, Latching and Security Latching output modes can be selected by the user
- E version available with C1015 case
- Optional QM100 bracket available for easy mounting to cases or walls
- Supply Voltage: 11.0 - 28 VAC/DC. Can use Elsema DC or AC power supply, 12PP1000 or 24PP.
- Current Consumption: 16 mA standby
- Receiving Frequency: 433.920MHz (other frequencies available on request)
- Sensitivity: Better than 1µV (for relay output to switch on)
- GLR43308POS maximum switching currents, download driver chip datasheet.
- Antenna: Elsema ANT 433MHz series
- Dimensions: 95 x 70 x 15mm
- Useable Transmitters: All Elsema type GLT433 series
- Ideal for Industrial Automation, eg Crane Control, winches, wireless cement truck operation.
|Part Number||Description||Part Number||Description|
|GLR43308POS||8-Channel Receiver with Positive Output Switching||GLR43308||8-Channel Receiver with Negative Output Switching|