31 Tarlington Place
Smithfield NSW 2164
FMR15104, 4 channel FM Series 151MHz Receivers
- Tech Data
This receiver gives you four relay outputs with a contact rating of
8 amps at 240VAC. The relay mode can be set to momentary or
The user can select 8 different narrow band frequencies and
program unlimited number of transmitters to the receiver. With
a narrow band FM 151MHz signal from the transmitter a line of
sight operating range of 5000 metres is possible. The receiver
uses a crystal oscillator circuit that ensures high frequency
stability allowing optimal performance in the receiving range.
- Four channel receiver with relay outputs
- Supply voltage can be AC or DC
- Low current consumption
- Built-in noise or signal strength indicator
- User can select 8 different frequencies
- Momentary and Latching modes are all user selectable
- Easy code setup with dip switch settings
- Optional QM150 bracket available for easy mounting to cases or walls. C1020 case is also available.
- Supply Voltage: 11 - 28 Volts AC or DC. Can use Elsema DC or AC power supply, 12PP1000 or 24PP.
- Current Consumption: 24mA standby
- Receiving Frequency:150.825, 150.900, 151.025, 151.175, 151.400, 151.600, 151.775 & 152.375MHz
- Sensitivity: Better than 0.5µV (for relay output to switch on)
- Relay Output: Four change over relay outputs, rated at 8 Amps / 240VAC
- Antenna: Elsema ANT151MHz series
- Dimensions: 130 x 70 x 20mm
- Useable Transmitters: All Elsema type FMT151 series
- Ideal for Industrial Automation, eg Crane Control, winches, wireless cement truck operation.
|Part Number||Description||Part Number||Description|
|FMR15104||4-Channel Receiver with Relay Output
||FMR15104E||4-Channel Receiver Enclosed in a Case.|