31 Tarlington Place
Smithfield NSW 2164
Choose from a range of 5 watt, 10 watt, 20 watt, 40 watt or 60 watt solar panel to match your application
- Tech Data
Elsema’s SP range of solar panels provides you with an eco-friendly power solution for gate or door automation or any type of wireless application. These are also ideal for remote applications, saving the cost for running long power wires.
Solar panels combined with our intelligent battery charger and suitable battery will supply devices with free solar energy.
- 20 years 80% power guarantee, 10 years 90% power guarantee
- High efficiency, monocrystalline silicon solar cells
- Uses high transparency 3.2mm tempered low iron glass
- Improved low-light performance
- Anodized aluminum alloy frame
Typical applications include:
- Automatic gates and doors
- Water pumping
- Wireless telemetry
- Lighting and signage
- Transmitter or receiver, remote stand-alone systems
|Rated Power (Watts)||5 Watts||10 Watts||20 Watts||40 Watts||40 Watts||60 Watts|
|Vmp (Volts)||17.8 V||17.8 V||17.8 V||17.8 V||35.5 V||17.8 V|
|Imp (Amps)||0.28 A||0.56 A||1.12 A||2.25 A||1.13 A||3.37 A|
|Voc (Volts)||22.3 V||22.3 V||22.3 V||22.3 V||43.1 V||22.3 V|
|Isc (Amps)||0.30 A||0.61 A||1.21 A||2.43 A||1.85 A||3.64 A|
- Backup Batteries: Backup battery for automatic gates and doors provide hassle free operation even during power blackouts.
- Solar Panels: Eco-friendly solution to residential gate or door automation. These are also ideal for remote applications, saving the cost for running power wires to remote locations.
- Battery Chargers: Suitable for 24 or 12 Volt batteries.
Automatic Swinging Gate
FOB Remote Controls
Keyring Remote Control
Automatic Gate controllers
Receivers to match PentaCODE® transmitters
Weatherproof Photo Electric Beam
Retro-reflective Photo Beam
2-Channel Metal Loop Detector
High Sensitive Metal Loop Detector
Open gates with a free call from your mobile
Magnetic locks for gates and doors
IP66 Rated cases in various sizes
IP66 Rated Strobe or Flashing Lights