31 Tarlington Place
Smithfield NSW 2164
Automatic Solar Gate Controllers
- Tech Data
Things that you should know about automatic solar gate systems
Are deep cycle batteries used?
For solar gate automation deep cycle batteries must be used.
What is the size of the battery?
Larger batteries (Higher Ah) will allow more accessories and longer operation before the next charge. This is specified as the Ampere-hour (Ah) of the battery.
What is the stand-by current drain of the control card used in the solar kits?
The lower the
current the better it is since your gates will operate longer with the solar energy. Stand-by currents
are usually less than 30mA. Higher stand-by currents will consume more power from your batteries,
reducing the solar energy stored.
Where was the control card designed?
Elsema's control cards are designed in Australia for the Australian conditions. Most of the other control cards on the market are imported from Asia and Europe and are not suitable for the Australian conditions.
What is the size of the solar panel?
For gate or door automation a 20 or 40 watt panel is usually used. The size will depend on many factors. You can call Elsema's solar engineer who will guide you to the correct size.
Automatic solar gates are powered by solar energy. There is no need to run mains power down to your gate. All Elsema kits use only 1 solar panel and 1 deep cycle 12 Volt battery, even 24 Volt gate motors are powered by the intelligent battery voltage doubler. This makes installation easy and reduces operating costs.
Our kits are assembled and designed in Australia for the Australian conditions. With the use of a weatherproof case, deep cycle batteries and the intelligent control card, the kits will give you many years of reliable and secure use.
- Intelligent gate positioning system, accurately learns the travel of the gate
- 1 solar panel and 1 deep cycle 12 Volt battery for 24 Volt gate motor
- Intelligent battery voltage doubler
- High efficiency, monocrystalline silicon solar cells
- Designed in Australia for Australian conditions
|Double or Single||Double or Single|
|24 Volts||12 Volts|
|Deep Cycle Battery
|Stand-by use||37 Days||37 Days|
|20 or 40 Watts||20 or 40 Watts|
- Backup Batteries: Backup battery for automatic gates and doors provide hassle free operation even during power blackouts
- Solar Panels: Eco-friendly solution to residential gate or door automation. These are also ideal for remote applications, saving the cost for running power wires to remote locations.
- Battery Chargers: Suitable for 24 or 12 Volt batteries.
Automatic Swinging Gate
FOB Remote Controls
Keyring Remote Control
Automatic Gate controllers
Receivers to match PentaCODE® transmitters
Weatherproof Photo Electric Beam
Retro-reflective Photo Beam
2-Channel Metal Loop Detector
High Sensitive Metal Loop Detector
Open gates with a free call from your mobile
Magnetic locks for gates and doors
IP66 Rated cases in various sizes
IP66 Rated Strobe or Flashing Lights