31 Tarlington Place
Smithfield NSW 2164
Wireless Keypad works with Elsema's Penta series receivers
- Tech Data
The PCKeypad is a wireless keypad with a PentaCODE® transmitter built-in. It works with all of Elsema’s PCR series receivers. The installer has the option to use the classic 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes. (Please refer to the user manual)
The PCKeypad is suitable for mounting either indoor or outdoor in harsh environments. It is housed in a strong vandal proof zinc alloy electroplated case. The Keypad conforms to Ingress Protection 65.
The PCKeypad supports up to 2000 users with 4 to 8 digit PIN.
These features make PCKeypad an ideal choice for gate and door access for homes, shops, factories, warehouses, laboratories, banks and prisons.
- Easy programming
- Long operating range
- Supply can be AC or DC
- Keypad has a backlight
- Adjustable transmission time
- Built-in PentaCODE® transmitter
- 2,000 users, PIN length 4 to 8 digits
- All programming is done from the keypad
- Strong zinc alloy electroplated anti-vandal case
- Built in light dependent resistor (LDR) for anti tamper
- Red, yellow and green LED display the working status
- 12 - 24 VDC or 12 - 18 VAC
- Ingress Protection 65 (IP65)
- Adjustable transmission time 1-90 sec
- Operating frequency: 433.100 to 434.700 MHz
- 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes.
- Operating range of up to 50 metres depending on building structure and receiver antenna
- Automatic Gates Kit: We have kits and control cards for all types of automatic gates including sliding gates, swing gates, cantilever gates, solar gates, farm gates and industrial roller doors
- Keyrings & FOB remotes: Elsema's next generation of key fob remote controls features over 17 billion encrypted codes, dual coding, frequency hopping, antenna diversity and customised colours and labels. It's never been that easy to own your own key fob remote control. These remotes are superior to normal rolling code remotes.
- Photo Electric Beams: Safety device to control automatic swing gates, sliding gates, roller shutters or electronic doors from accidentally hitting people or vehicles
- Magnetic Locks: Designed to secure any type of door or gate that closes against a fixed stop. All of our magnetic lock components are carefully designed, manufactured and tested to ensure superior quality.
- Loop Detectors: The digital technology of the loop detector is used to detect metal objects such as motor vehicles, motor bikes or trucks. Applications are, automatically open or close swing gates, sliding gates, roller doors and garage doors when a vehicle is present. Also used in policing, traffic control or surveillance
- GSM Gate Opener: The G-2000 works on latest 3G technology. All you need is to insert a valid SIM card and program phone numbers of all users. When an authorised user makes a call to the unit, it rejects the call and activates a relay. Since the call is rejected, the user is not charged for the call.
- Backup Batteries: Backup battery for automatic gates and doors provide hassle free operation even during power blackouts
- Solar Panels: Eco-friendly solution to residential gate or door automation. These are also ideal for remote applications, saving the cost for running power wires to remote locations.
- Battery Chargers: Suitable for 24 or 12 Volt batteries.
Automatic Swinging Gate
FOB Remote Controls
Keyring Remote Control
Automatic Gate controllers
Receivers to match PentaCODE® transmitters
Weatherproof Photo Electric Beam
Retro-reflective Photo Beam
2-Channel Metal Loop Detector
High Sensitive Metal Loop Detector
Open gates with a free call from your mobile
Magnetic locks for gates and doors
IP66 Rated cases in various sizes
IP66 Rated Strobe or Flashing Lights