31 Tarlington Place
Smithfield NSW 2164
Automatic Door Controller for Single 24 or 12 Volt DC Motor
- Tech Data
The ADC402 has been used in the gate and door industry in Australia and around the world for over 2 decades. It is one of the most cost effective solution to automate your gate or door.
In fact there is no other card in the market that comes close to it when it comes to cost per feature price. It has automatic 12 or 24 volt detection, limit switch inputs, obstruction detection, photoelectric beam input, push button input, wireless receiver input, light output and auto close features all as standard features.
The size of the card is only 115 x 105mm making it very easy to be integrated into existing cases with limited space.
If you are looking for a card with more advanced features and an easy to read LCD, then the MCS is your solution.
- Suitable for automatic gates and doors
- Automatic detection for 24 or 12 Volt supply for controller and motor
- Separate overload adjustment for open and close up to 9 Amps
- Plug in type terminal blocks for easy wiring and servicing
- Adjustable auto close from 2 to 60 seconds
- Inputs for push button, open only, photoelectric beam and limit switches
- Optional battery backup available
- Small Size 115mm x 105mm (Card only)
- 24 or 12 Volts AC supply
- Standby current: 19mA at 12 Volts
- Limit switch and photo beam input can be set as NO or NC (see dipswitch setting)
- For detailed technical data, download the user manual
- Automatic Gates Kit: We have kits and control cards for all types of automatic gates including sliding gates, swing gates, cantilever gates, solar gates, farm gates and industrial roller doors
- Keyrings & FOB remotes: Elsema's next generation of key fob remote controls features over 17 billion encrypted codes, dual coding, frequency hopping, antenna diversity and customised colours and labels. It's never been that easy to own your own key fob remote control. These remotes are superior to normal rolling code remotes.
- Photo Electric Beams: Safety device to control automatic swing gates, sliding gates, roller shutters or electronic doors from accidentally hitting people or vehicles
- Magnetic Locks: Designed to secure any type of door or gate that closes against a fixed stop. All of our magnetic lock components are carefully designed, manufactured and tested to ensure superior quality.
- Loop Detectors: The digital technology of the loop detector is used to detect metal objects such as motor vehicles, motor bikes or trucks. Applications are, automatically open or close swing gates, sliding gates, roller doors and garage doors when a vehicle is present. Also used in policing, traffic control or surveillance
- GSM Gate Opener: The G-2000 works on latest 3G technology. All you need is to insert a valid SIM card and program phone numbers of all users. When an authorised user makes a call to the unit, it rejects the call and activates a relay. Since the call is rejected, the user is not charged for the call.
Automatic Swinging Gate
FOB Remote Controls
Keyring Remote Control
Automatic Gate controllers
Receivers to match PentaCODE® transmitters
Weatherproof Photo Electric Beam
Retro-reflective Photo Beam
2-Channel Metal Loop Detector
High Sensitive Metal Loop Detector
Open gates with a free call from your mobile
Magnetic locks for gates and doors
IP66 Rated cases in various sizes
IP66 Rated Strobe or Flashing Lights