31 Tarlington Place
Smithfield NSW 2164
- Tech Data
- View Demo
The simplest form of controlling and monitoring fluid levels in a variety of different applications. The TCU/PCU/MCU system allows you to not only start and stop pumps, but also monitors the status of the fluid levels in the Tank.
A basic system only requires a PCU (Pump Control Unit) and a TCU (Tank Control Unit). These 2 units will measure high and low levels of fluid in a Tank and start or stop the Pump fully automatic.
If you add the MCU (Monitor Control Unit), you can mount in a separate location, for example your house and see what is happening via LED status at both the Pump and Tank units
- Fully automatic
- Alarm indicator to alert a faulty tank level switch
- Wide supply connection of 10 to 28 Volts AC or DC
- Reverse supply polarity, EMI and surge protection
- Status of tank and pump displayed via LEDs
- Built-in self-test and diagnostics of RF link
- RF circuitry is crystal controlled for high stability and accuracy
- Supply voltage: 10 - 28 VAC/DC. Can use Elsema DC or AC power supply, 12PP1000 or 24PP.
- Current Consumption: 27mA standby. For remote site use Elsema 5 or 10 watt solar panels
- Operating Frequency: 433.3020, 433.9164 or 434.5308MHz
- Useable Operating Range: Up to 800 metres, depending on installation and type of antenna used.
Contact Pump Control Specialist
|PCU||Pump Control Unit (used with TCU)|
|TCU||Tank Control Unit (used with PCU)|
|MCU||Monitor Control Unit|