31 Tarlington Place
Smithfield NSW 2164
PCR43302240R, 2 Channel Penta Series 433MHz Receiver with 240VAC Supply
- Tech Data
- programming Videos
This receiver is compatible with “PentaFOB®” and “PentaCODE®” remotes. It is powered directly from the mains supply. It has two relay outputs which can be switched "on" and "off " independently. The relays are capable of switching loads of up to 16 Amps at 240Volts AC. Applications include light control, security shutters or anywhere else you need a wireless signal to transmit a contact closure.
The PentaCODE® dual coding system gives the installer the option to use the classic 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes.
With the 12-way dip switch, just match the keyring remotes and the receiver's dip switch and it's coded. With the encrypted code you switch all the 12-way dip switches OFF and the remote and receiver automatically goes into the encrypted coding. Please see coding instructions for encrypted coding procedure.
- 240 Volts AC Supply
- Two relay outputs
- Frequency hopping
- 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes.
- Antenna diversityAntenna diversity is used in the PCR range of receivers. The receivers can use two antennas to improve the quality and reliability of the wireless link. Often in urban and indoor environments, there is no clear line of sight between the remote control and receiver. Instead the signal is reflected along multiple paths before finally being received. Each of these bounces can introduce phase shifts, time delays, attenuations, and distortions that can destructively interfere with one another at the receiving antenna.
Antenna diversity is especially effective at mitigating these multi-path situations. This is because two antennas offer a receiver several observations of the same signal. Each antenna will experience a different interference environment. Thus, if one antenna is experiencing a deep fade, it is likely that other antenna has a sufficient signal. Such a system can provide a robust link with extended range. Antenna diversity is commonly used in wifi modems which can have up to three antennas.
- Compatible with “PentaFOB®” and “PentaCODE®”remotes
- Unlimited remotes can be programmed to the receiver
- Highly sensitive receiver input stage
- Crystal controlled for high reliability
- Modes include Momentary and Latching
- Supply Voltage: 240 Volts AC Mains
- Operating frequency: 433.100 to 434.700 MHz
- Sensitivity: Better than 0.316µV (-117dBm)
- Relay Output: Two change over relay output, rated at 16 Amps / 240VAC
- Antenna: Elsema ANT 433MHz series
- Useable Transmitters: All Elsema type PCK433 & FOB433 series
- Ideal for 240VAC device switching
|Part Number||Description||Part Number||Description|
with 2 relay outputs
120 x 70 x 30mm
2-channel, receiver enclosed in a waterproof case.
200 x 100 x 73 mm