31 Tarlington Place
Smithfield NSW 2164
PCK43304W, 433MHz PentaCODE® Transmitter with External Inputs
- Tech Data
The PCK43304W is a 4-channel PentaCODE® transmitter with terminals to connect external normally open contact closures. You can wire in push buttons or easily integrate it into your existing equipment.
The PentaCODE® dual coding system gives the installer the option to use the classic 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes.
With the 12-way dip switch, just match the transmitters and the receivers dip switch and it's coded. With the encrypted code you switch all the 12-way dip switches OFF and the remote and receiver automatically goes into the encrypted coding. Please see coding instructions for encrypted coding procedure.
- Supply Voltage: 12.0 - 24 VAC/DC. Can use Elsema DC or AC power supply, 12PP1000 or 24PP.
- Current Consumption: 6 mA standby
- Operating frequency: 433.100 to 434.700 MHz
- Operating range: 500 metres
- Inputs: Four wired inputs (normally open type NO)
- Antenna: Pre-wired
- Dimensions: 70 x 55 x 25mm
- Useable Receivers: All Elsema type Penta series
- Wireless push button, PLC controls or anywhere else you need a wireless signal to transmit a contact closure
|PCK43304W||4-Channel, PentaCODE® Transmitter with External Inputs|