31 Tarlington Place
Smithfield NSW 2164
915MHz Remote Controls with 1, 2, 3 or 4 Buttons
- Tech Data
The transmitters use a dual digital coding called Multicode Technology (MCT). This MCT digital coding can be either the 12-way dipswitch or the encrypted coding for high security applications.
The combination of FFH and MCT technology brings you a very sophisticated transmitter yet easy to use. The FFH technology is usually used in very expensive equipment with military, medical applications.
The MCT series transmitters are the first hand held Elsema transmitter to allow an external antenna to be connected. Connecting Elsema's ANT915mini to the transmitters SMA connector will increase the transmitting range to over 350 metres.
- Available with 1, 2, 3 or 4 channels, 8, 12 and 16-channels is available with the larger case.
- Fast Frequency Hopping operates on several frequencies for interference or jamming immunity.
- Uses a standard 9-volt alkaline battery.
- 12-way dipswitch (4096 codes) or Encrypted (Over 16 million codes).
- More than 1 button can be press at a time, i.e. simultaneous channel transmission.
- Flashing LED indicates a flat battery.
- Can operate several transmitters next to each other with no interferences or jamming.
- Available with standard Elsema labels or custom labels.
- Standard version includes a internal pre-tuned antenna.
- SMA version allows connection of an external antenna for long range applications. More than 350 metres.
- Operating range of up to 150 metres. More than 350 metres for the SMA version
- 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes
- 65mA (typical) at 9 Volts DC supply during transmission
- Battery life of 1 year with average use
- Operating frequency: 915-928 MHz
- Custom print available for front label
|Part Number||Description||Part Number||Description|
|MCT91501||1-Channel, Transmitter||MCT91501SMA||1-Channel, SMA version. Longer Range|
|MCT91502||2-Channel, Transmitter||MCT91502SMA||2-Channel,, SMA version. Longer Range|
|MCT91503||3-Channel, Transmitter||MCT91503SMA||3-Channel, SMA version. Longer Range|
|MCT91504||4-Channel, Transmitter||MCT91504SMA||4-Channel, SMA version. Longer Range|
|MCT91501NL||1-Channel, Transmitter with No Label||MCT91501NC||1-Channel, Transmitter with No Case|
|MCT91502NL||2-Channel, Transmitter with No Label||MCT91502NC||2-Channel, Transmitter with No Case|
|MCT91503NL||3-Channel, Transmitter with No Label||MCT91503NC||3-Channel, Transmitter with No Case|
|MCT91504NL||4-Channel, Transmitter with No Label||MCT91504NC||4-Channel, Transmitter with No Case|