31 Tarlington Place
Smithfield NSW 2164
- Tech Data
- Application Data
The hand held GIGALINK™ transmitters are the most advanced remote control technology available in the world today. GIGALINK™ is an invention that has revolutionised the entire remote control technology including Elsema's earlier version of FMT- … and FMR- … series.
The GLT27 series state-of-the-art invention brings a new dimension in the world of remote control technology in domestic, commercial and industrial applications.
- Range up to 3000m
- Available with 1, 2 , 4 and 8 channels
- Over 4 billion code combinations
- Terminal blocks for easy wiring
- Compatible with all GLR27 series receivers
- Available with customised front label, brand it with your own company logo. NL Version
- Available with no case to allow OEM manufacturers to use their own case. NC Version
- Operating range of up to 3000 metres (varies upon receiver antenna & location)
- Over 4 billion encrypted codes
- 300mA (typical) at 12 Volts DC supply during transmission
- Operating frequency:27.195 MHz (other frequencies available on request)
- Custom print available for front label
|Part Number||Description||Part Number||Description|
|GLT271201E||1-Channel, High Power Transmitter||GLT271202E||2-Channel, High Power Transmitter|
|GLT271204E||4-Channel, High Power Transmitter||GLT271208E||8-Channel, High Power Transmitter|
With No Case
The maximum continuous transmission time for all our transmitters is limited to five minutes to comply with local radio regulations.
To activate a receiver longer than 5 minutes, use a delay off feature in the receiver (GLR43301) and transmitter. The delay off feature in the receiver needs to be set more than the transmitter. This ensures that the transmitter keeps resetting the off delay in the receiver.
How to activate transmitter for more than 5 minutes