31 Tarlington Place
Smithfield NSW 2164
- Tech Data
Elsema’s SP range of solar panels provides you with an eco-friendly power solution for gate or door automation or any type of wireless application. These are also ideal for remote applications, saving the cost for running long power wires.
Solar panels combined with our intelligent battery charger and suitable battery will supply devices with free solar energy.
- 20 years 80% power guarantee, 10 years 90% power guarantee
- High efficiency, monocrystalline silicon solar cells
- Uses high transparency 3.2mm tempered low iron glass
- Improved low-light performance
- Anodized aluminum alloy frame
- Automatic gates and doors
- Water pumping
- Wireless telemetry
- Lighting and signage
- Transmitter or receiver remote stand-alone systems
- Solar Panels Brochure
Part number SP5 SP10 SP20 SP40 Rated Power (Watts) 5 Watts 10 Watts 20 Watts 40 Watts Vmp (Volts) 16.80 V 17.00 V 17.02 V 17.2 V Imp (Amps) 0.30 A 0.59 A 1.16 A 2.33 A Voc (Volts) 21.0 V 21.5 V 21.4 V 21.4 V Isc (Amps) 0.38 A 0.68 A 1.25 A 2.5 A Dimension (mm) 330 x 160 x 20 396 x 289 x 23 650 x 296 x 25 650 x 542 x 30 Weight (kg) 1.0 1.4 2.5 4.5
- Backup batteries: Backup battery for automatic gates and doors provide hassle free operation even during power blackouts
- Solar Panels: Eco-friendly solution to residential gate or door automation. These are also ideal for remote applications, saving the cost for running power wires to remote locations.
- battery Chargers: Suitable for 24 or 12 Volt batteries.