31 Tarlington Place
Smithfield NSW 2164
- Tech Data
The GSM-1000 works on latest GSM technology. All you need is to insert a valid SIM card and program phone numbers of all users through simple SMS text commands. When an authorised user makes a call to the receiver, it rejects the call after a single ring and activates a relay. Since the call is rejected, the user is not charged for the call.
The GSM-1000 works on GSM network therefore the receiver can be activated from anywhere in the country where GSM network is available. For example you can open your gate or switch on your kitchen lights in Sydney from Melbourne by making a call from your mobile phone and without getting charged. It is portable and as simple as making a call.
- Switches relay with free call from mobile phone
- Only authorised numbers can operate the GSM-1000
- No call charges
- Operates from anywhere if GSM network is available. Unlimited range!
- Ignores unauthorised numbers
- 2 digital inputs for sensors or switches
- SMS confirmation of relay switching
- Secure, Password protected
- Supply : 12 Volts DC (12 Volts DC power pack included)
- Dimension: 120 x 90 x 25 mm.
- Authorised numbers easily entered by SMS command
- Output relays can switch 3A, 240VAC
- For detailed technical data, download the user manual
- Backup batteries: Backup battery for automatic gates and doors provide hassle free operation even during power blackouts
- Solar Panels: Eco-friendly solution to residential gate or door automation. These are also ideal for remote applications, saving the cost for running power wires to remote locations.
- Battery Chargers: Suitable for 24 or 12 Volt batteries.
Controller cards for automatic gates & doors
Keyring Remote Control
Receivers to match PentaCode® transmitters
Weatherproof Photo Electric Beam
Solar Panels for electronic gates
Retro-reflective Photo Beam
2-Channel Metal Loop Detector
High Sensitive Metal Detector
Magnetic locks for gates and doors